From August 2nd to 6th 2023, Il Ciocco is delighted to welcome the MTB European Youth Championships to its grounds.
During this week, young athletes from all over Europe will compete on tracks specially prepared by our staff.
The Technical Guide, with all the necessary information, is now available in the 'Download Area'.
Registration must be done via the UEC portal and Fattore K for Italian athletes.
This is the LINK for registration; all other information can be found in the Guide.
You can contact the secretariat and event organiser at the following numbers:
- Mobile: + 39 331 6472646
- Landline: +39 0583 719731
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
While waiting for further information, we would like to remind you that for hotel bookings you can click on the central button on the Homepage 'UEC23 Book hotel'.
As of Monday 15 May, bookings for the CAMPER AREA are closed.
To access the competition site, you must pass through the access gate: there, each TEAM who has booked their team area will receive a number plate to display on their vehicle.
1) Guests who have a camper van will have to park the camper van in the grass car park outside the gate race and enter on foot. From there they will be able to board the shuttle bus that will take them to the starting point, which is about 3 km away. The shuttle bus will be assisted by a bicycle transport vehicle.
2) Guests arriving by car will be able to park their car inside the estate of Il Ciocco near the start at a cost of €5 per car. Payment at the race gate.
1) Those staying in the camper area must present themselves at the race gate with the booking form already sent to the staff; they will be given a plaque and will be directed to their allocated area.
2) Those staying in hotels (Chalet, Hotel Il Ciocco and Hotel Renaissance) must present their reservation at the starting gate.
The shuttle service will operate at the following times:
Tuesday 1 August from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wednesday 2 August from 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 3 August from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Friday 4 August from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 5 August from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 6 August from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
In order to ensure the smoothest and best possible service, we request those who would like to use the shuttle to send an email to email@example.com
For an overview of the competition site, in particular the location of the camper van areas, toilets, catering and other facilities click here: Map UEC23 Youth Village
Within the competition site, the restaurant Locanda Alla Posta will provide a Sports Menu, which can be downloaded, as well as an à la carte menu.
In addition, a further food & beverage outlet will be set up next to the restaurant.
The Locanda Alla Posta will also be a point of sale for essential foodstuffs.
- +39 335 148 2647
In the Team Area and the Start Area there will be Street Food stands (menu downloadable in the appendix)
At the following LINK you can view the GPX track of the race routes.
To find mates to create a team for the XCR Team Relay race you can access the Telegram group via this link: https://t.me/uec23findteammate
Below is the link to the rankings: https://www.uec.ch/en/event/202/2023-uec-mtb-youth-european-championship
Friday 4th august Short Track (XCC)
h. 9:00 - 10:30 Official Training XCC
h. 11:00 Womend 13-14 Final
h 12:00 Men 13-14 Final
h 14:30 Female 15-16 Final
h 15:30 Men 15-16 Final